- .NET framework
- SQL server compatibility
Baccarat. It is THE hottest game in Asia and well known for its high limits and the crowd it draws.
Excelpunks is pleased to present – Baccarat Analysis.
View the demo:
Individual Game Analysis
- Analyse each game being played
- Easy to use point and click interface
- Systems automatically examine the results of each coup – all you have to do is enter the results and the wagers
- WIN: Compute your player’s probability of winning for the player, banker, tie or pairs
- WAGER: Monitor your player’s wagering pattern to see if he is wagering high on the winning hands and low on the losing hands – there’s no need to guess, let us prove the maths!
- SHOE: Analyse the shoe itself to see if there was a bias to either the player or the banker and assess its probability
- THEORETICAL WIN: Compare the expected theoretical win and the result and see how probable the result is
- 1st Card: Determine the probability of 1st card knowledge
Master Your Games
- Using binomial distributions and T-tests, study each game on 5 metrics: Win rate, Wager Ratios, Shoe Bias, Theoretical Win and 1st Card knowledge
- 6 threat levels assess the improbability of a result occurring from confidence levels of between 75% to 99.9%
- Multiple measurement systems analyse various aspects of play to see just what your player is doing
LONG-TERM Player Analysis – Analyse Your Players Based on All Games EVER Reviewed…that’s right, every one
- A centralised database captures EACH and EVERY coup ever reviewed for quick and easy analysis
- Review EVERY GAME ever played by your player and spot trends across all shoes played with the Player Analysis module.
- Easily recall a previously reviewed game with a mouse-click
- Automatic algorithms do all the math for you – you just need to type in a name and click!
Easy transfer of your existing data!
- Integration with Excel allows you to transfer your existing data into the system
- Customization is available on request
Get in touch with us at email@example.com for details!