- .NET framework
- SQL server compatibility
- $500 USD
Baccarat Analysis for Casinos
Baccarat. It is THE hottest game in Asia and well known for its high limits and the crowd it draws.
Excelpunks is pleased to present – Baccarat Analysis.
View the demo:
Individual Game Analysis
- Analyse each game being played
- Easy to use point and click interface
- Systems automatically examine the results of each coup – all you have to do is enter the results and the wagers
- WIN: Compute your player’s probability of winning for the player, banker, tie or pairs
- WAGER: Monitor your player’s wagering pattern to see if he is wagering high on the winning hands and low on the losing hands – there’s no need to guess, let us prove the maths!
- SHOE: Analyse the shoe itself to see if there was a bias to either the player or the banker and assess its probability
- THEORETICAL WIN: Compare the expected theoretical win and the result and see how probable the result is
- 1st Card: Determine the probability of 1st card knowledge
Master Your Games
- Using binomial distributions and T-tests, study each game on 5 metrics: Win rate, Wager Ratios, Shoe Bias, Theoretical Win and 1st Card knowledge
- 6 threat levels assess the improbability of a result occurring from confidence levels of between 75% to 99.9%
- Multiple measurement systems analyse various aspects of play to see just what your player is doing
LONG-TERM Player Analysis – Analyse Your Players Based on All Games EVER Reviewed…that’s right, every one
- A centralised database captures EACH and EVERY coup ever reviewed for quick and easy analysis
- Review EVERY GAME ever played by your player and spot trends across all shoes played with the Player Analysis module.
- Easily recall a previously reviewed game with a mouse-click
- Automatic algorithms do all the math for you – you just need to type in a name and click!
Easy transfer of your existing data!
- Integration with Excel allows you to transfer your existing data into the system
- Customization is available on request
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details!