- This analysis spreadsheet is meant for Single-Zero and Double-Zero Roulette.
- By entering in the results at a table, the spreadsheet will indicate the numbers and areas where results have occurred most often.
- Do understand that Roulette is a random game of chance – the results of previous games have no implication on the results of subsequent games.
- The spreadsheet will show if there is a bias in the wheel, a dealer with a regular spin or some flaw at the table which causes the game to be not as random as it should.
- Use this system at your own risk.
- Purchase the spreadsheet below – the spreadsheet will be sent to your e-mail address. Good luck.
Roulette Analysis Spreadsheet